Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DESSERT HEAVEN!

Ok, I am absolutely in LOVE with Amy Atlas's dessert tables. Her work is FANTABULOUS!! Please click here to see for yourself. You will see so many dessert table ideas for weddings, birthday parties, holiday parties, bar and bat mitzvahs... the list goes on! I think I've discovered a new found passion. I WILL make dessert tables!!!! I'm convincing my next client to do this!



Bobbette and Belle submitted the pictures below to Amy's website. This dessert table was prepared for a charity event. This is just down right gorgeous!






The decor for this event was classic, fresh, contemporary... just beautiful! Talk about inspiration. I can see myself sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding my tea cup while nibbling on a macaroon. I'm daydreaming now... ttyl!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment